Our Book Fair will be back and bigger than ever this year. We have selected the 37 authors who will be exhibiting, and it’s a great spectrum including fiction, non-fiction, Young Adult, poetry, picture books, photography – you name it!
Here is a list of the non-fiction authors who will be taking part in this year’s Book Fair. Check back soon for information on the fiction and genre authors, as well!
- Amy Alden, Blue Devils in Vietnam
- Jane Sutter Brandt, Sutter’s Sodas Satisfy (author website here)
- Stephen Fielding, Exploring Maine’s Coast: Belfast to Wells (author website here)
- Rick Garvia, The Road Gets Longer If I Stop (author website here)
- Robert Hesselberth, Two Shakes of a Lamb’s Tail
- Michael Krause, Sell or Sink
- Teresa Lehr, The Great Tonsil Massacre
- Cass McCrory, Subtraction Project: 50 Prompts to a Life that Adds Up!
- Hinda Rottenberg Miller, A Bubbe Meise: A Grandmother’s True Story
- Judith Shenouda, A Bisl of This, A Bisl of That
- Tracy Williams, The Come Up
And don’t forget that registration is now open for our workshops! Point your browser to www.libraryweb.org, and search for Self-Published Book Festival on the Event Calendar. You can also contact Mary Fraser to register by phone at 585-428-8148.