Last but not least, we have some wonderfully talented authors in the Children’s and Young Adult categories who will be represented in this year’s Book Fair.
- Barbara Franco Adams, Through Faith and Grace (author website here)
- Amy Aderman, The Way to Winter (author website here)
- Elizabeth Brayer, The Story of George Eastman
- Margot Fass, Froggy Family’s First Frolic
- Rhonda Fischer, Randy Kazandy, Where are Your Glasses?
- Anthony Mesi, Sage (author website here)
- Nannette Nocon, Yum and Yuk: Book of Characters (author website here)
- Rose O’Keefe, Special Delivery (author website here)
- Hannah Olin, Ezio Ferrari: Blood of an Assassin; Ezio Ferrari: Family of Crows (author website here)
- April Randolph, Tasha and KK (author website here)
- Suzanne Valentine, Lost at Seebreeze; There Are No Buffalo In Buffalo; What Stinks: An Adventure in Highland Park (author website here)
We are less than a week away from all of the excitement of this year’s Self-Published Book Festival! There is still time to register for our free workshops, and we hope to see you this weekend!